INTEGRATED TRANSOM LADDER
- OUT OF THE WAY, YET INSTANTLY AVAILABLE: THE LADDER IN THE TRANSOM! This Patented "invisible" ladder system can be integrated stylistically into even the sleekest
of hull shapes, opening entirely new avenues in safety and design.
- INVISIBLE - When stowed, the Boarding Ladder sits fully within the transom of the boat. The only component of
this revolutionary boarding system visible is a simple and stylish faceplate with an integrated locking
and release feature.
- QUICK & EASY - From either on board or in the water, the Boarding Ladder deploys instantly and easily with a simple one-handed tug on the release pin. Once out of its storage tube, the ladder's traction molded steps
simply fold out, creating a sturdy and convenient series of steps for re-boarding.
- VERSATILE - There is a Boarding Ladder for just about any size and shape boat. Available in 3 and 4 step lengths, in both manual and semi-automatic configurations this ladder may be the most important feature you DON'T SEE.
- For OEM installation only
- Designed for boats with negative 15-degree transom or positive based on the part number
- Offered in several styles to fit most OEM boarding applications
- Completely hidden from view when not in use
- Ladder unlocks and slides aft and into the water in one fluid motion
- This unique combination of stowablity and simplicity helps provide boaters quick, easy and safe reboarding with no on board assistance.
- Compact operation: Steps open and close independently
- Semi-auto operation: All steps on common side open and close simultaneously
There are many other versions available based on the boat manufacturer's specifications. Please consult your boat manufacturer for your correct ladder part number.