MANUAL OPERATED "EASY PUMP" HYDRAULIC LIFT OUTBOARD MOTOR BRACKET
- Raise and lower trolling and auxiliary motors on power boats and sailboats with ease...Watch this video to see how easy it is!
- New generation motor bracket lifts up 4 stroke motors with short side to side movement of a lever handle (removable for stowage). This simple movement activates a marinized manual hydraulic lift pump inside the body of the bracket
- Release valve lowers the bracket down into operating position
- 14" of continuous vertical height adjustment provides optimum trim adjustment for any water surface or boat load condition
- Eliminates the inconveniences of conventional spring loaded models; no electrical wiring required
- High Tensile Alloy - Black satin Anodized aluminum body to resist corrosion
- Aircraft stainless steel hardware and engineered bronze bushings at pivot points for increased ease of operation and durability
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Hardware for increased durability
- 2" Thick Poly Mounting Board
- Wide Track Design for added stability and strength
- This innovative design offers the easiest to operate manual motor bracket ever built by Garelick EEz-In
- 2000 lbs. tensile strength motor safety cable included
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.!
71092: H.P. Rating: 7 1/2 to 25 Motor Weight Not to Exceed: 175 lbs. Vertical Travel*: 14" (36cm) Mtg. Pad: Poly Mounting Board Dimensions W x H x T: 15 3/4" x 14" x 2" (40 x 35 x 4cm) Mounting Bracket Dimension W x H: 11" x 9 3/4" (28 x 25cm)
*Vertical travel is based on transom angle being perpendicular to the water.