ACTIVE SEAT SUSPENSION SYSTEMS
Model #77000 77300 99191
- Active Seat Suspension Systems absorb and minimize up to 75% of the shock, jolt, and vibration transmitted to the passenger from the forces of roll, pitch, and yaw.
- Active Seat Suspensions Systems reduce the feelings of seasickness and nausea by absorbing excessive movement with 1" of damped vertical travel.
- These systems are CAD designed, FEA proven, and precision engineered and tooled.
- Components are saltwater spray 77000ed and UV stable; to help endure harsh marine environments.
- Made from rugged, high-tensile, anodized aluminum with stainless steel hardware.
- Standard bolt hole pattern allows for mounting on top of pedestal and beneath any individual seat
- Features heavy duty forward hinge system allowing shock absorption to occur in the vertical plane only, eliminates sway and side tipping
- U.S. PATENT #6,042,093
- Includes provisions for mounting seats with 6" center hole pattern.
- Easily mounts to almost any current seat.
- Standard bolt hole pattern allows for easy mounting beneath seat to the deck, a box, or the floor of a boat
- Perfect for mounting beneath seat greater than 20" (51cm)
- Includes provisions for mounting seats with 6" center hole pattern
77000 : Compact size and low profile design adds only 2" (5cm) of height. The outline is 13" x 7" (33 x 18cm) with standard 5" x 12 1/8" (13 x 31cm) slotted mounting hole pattern.
77300 : For use with wider bench seats - 1/2 profile 13" x 3" (33 x 7cm) - Pair.
99191 : Replacement micro-cellular urethane seat shock - Pair
Technical DocumentationInstallation and Operating Instructions for 77000/77300 Active Seat Suspension System(12.404)Installation and Operating Instructions for 77000/77300 Active Seat Suspension System(12.404)